The core features of the solution include:
● Data structure based on industry standards
● KID template:
- ■All required data fields
- ■Multi-option product capability
- ■Easily configurable
● Bulk KID generation capability
● PDF output
● Flexible so can be updated in line with regulation changes
GMA can also provide additional bespoke functionality according to the client’s exact requirements:
● Data integration with internal and external data sources
● Approval/ reminder workflows
● CRM Integration (such as Salesforce)
● Visual indicators for when KIDs need re-publishing due to data changes
N.B. GMA’s solution does not carry out any data calculations
Benefits of the solution
● Full control of the KID production process - It lets users create documents on demand without reliance on external parties
● Rapid and accurate KID production that complies with the regulatory technical standards
● Frees up employee resources from tedious tasks such as document formatting.
● Any sensitive data is kept within the confines of the companies IT network.
● Integration with Microsoft Office documents.
● Rapid deployment through Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure.
● Lower cost than stand-alone software because it has been built on existing foundations of Microsoft SharePoint.
● Enables the client to utilise IT capabilities and employee expertise that they already possess.
For more information on the PRIIPs regulation follow these links:
- EU PRIIPs Information Page
- FCA PRIIPs Information Page
NB - In November 2016 the European Commission announced that there would be a year’s delay in the introduction of PRIIPs. The new implementation date is expected to be 31st December 2017. The revised Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) are expected to be agreed in the first half of 2017. GMA’s solution will be updated to reflect the final RTS.
To learn more call us on +44 (0)20 7960 2880 or email us at email@example.com.